Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them......

Just a quick post as my son decided he wanted to take the terrain for a test drive so a little mechwarrior action!!!!


The table is set!  roads are the silicone ones I made tutorial is earlier on the blog.  Tree templates are Courtesy of Rich Chalone's kickstarter.  The crystals were the objective those are from the fine people at Alien Dungeon.


Its a HIT!  Max pummels my Mech.  Ever roll was like what do I need daddy?  a 7  I rolled a 15...Kid should go to Vegas!


Why yes you CAN shoot at that Model if you want.


I think that looks like more than 10" there bub!


Max contemplates his master plan to destroy ALL my models.  :(


And with a Win Max claims his prize!!!

Good times had by me and my son great to put the terrain on the table!

FIN

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts