Saturday, January 11, 2014

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them......

Just a quick post as my son decided he wanted to take the terrain for a test drive so a little mechwarrior action!!!!


The table is set!  roads are the silicone ones I made tutorial is earlier on the blog.  Tree templates are Courtesy of Rich Chalone's kickstarter.  The crystals were the objective those are from the fine people at Alien Dungeon.


Its a HIT!  Max pummels my Mech.  Ever roll was like what do I need daddy?  a 7  I rolled a 15...Kid should go to Vegas!


Why yes you CAN shoot at that Model if you want.


I think that looks like more than 10" there bub!


Max contemplates his master plan to destroy ALL my models.  :(


And with a Win Max claims his prize!!!

Good times had by me and my son great to put the terrain on the table!

FIN

1 comment: