The Mystery of Life isn't a Problem to Solve, but a Reality to Experience

So I have been busily painting terrain for Frostgrave and having a lot of fun putting my feet first into building.

First up was a good find at Michaels.  A $5 birdhouse shaped like a castle.  Looked like a perfect Wizards tower.


First problem was the texture was way to flat so I got a can of texture spray paint and that cleared that up. 


Next I added some bits from some old mordheim scenery sprues I had and added some doors.


Painted it up and added snow.


Next was a resin grave I found in my boxes of bits.  I have 6 of them and will prolly do them as individuals for scattering.  I might get some renedra gravestones and make a proper graveyard.  I have a mausoleum idea.


NExt up was my first try at a ruin.  I used pink for and Popsicle sticks. For the Floor I just used a piece of hardboard


Another shot


And Another


One more time


After painting and Snow.  Snow is very scatter someone mentioned to do them in drifts so I will try that on the next one.  

I broke the last wire I had for my hot cutter so I am in hold till I can get another.  

Fin

Comments

  1. I thought I was the only one that picked up the birdhouse from Michaels. Here they also sell a mini castle birdhouse for 9 dollars so I got that too. Thanks for the texture idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that picked up the birdhouse from Michaels. Here they also sell a mini castle birdhouse for 9 dollars so I got that too. Thanks for the texture idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts