Suddenly, Like a Thing Falling Upon Me From Without, Came Fear.....

So I finished my All quiet on the Martian Front forces for the Game I am running Tuesday night at the Game Castle.  These minis rock so do yourself a favor and order some.


The Martian Forces on the move...


My Single Grenadier tripod.  


Three Scout tripods with targeters


Three Assault Tripods.  Two with Green Gas Bombs and one with a Black Dust Launcher


The American forces...


Machine gun Squads


Rough Rider Squad


Two infantry Squads


Nine Mark II Tanks.  I used unit marking on the upper left panel of the right side of the tank to denote each three.


Nine Mark III tanks.  Again I used unit markings.  This time on the right side of the upper hull.

So those are the forces.  I will post pics of the game on Wednesday.

FIN

Comments

  1. Henceforth, I will Cheap Archeage Gold learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who Archeage Gold cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the Buy Archeage Gold mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts