Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere.....

So re purposing is the name of the game today as I made a batch of terrain repurposed from various sources.

First up are two churches that I found at Walmart after Christmas for 50 cents each.  Paint job later I think they are perfect.


Originally they were this sparkly gold color with a big ring in the top.  I primed them with Krylon khaki ultra flat then painted and washed the roofs.


The texture was actually perfect for a stucco style material and it took the paint and flock very well.


These pieces were in the spring garden section at hobby lobby I spent $30 on the pieces and I think they came out great.  I am going to use them as a dark age stone circle a la Stonehenge.  They were pre-painted perfectly so all I needed was to appropriately base them.


The larger of the standing stones.


Some small blocks


The smaller standing stones.


This was a stone alter of some kind.  

All in all I was happy as it was little effort to get this stuff up to gaming standards.

FIN

Comments

  1. Timothy, I just bought these same pieces this week. Your basing looks great! Since I could not take photos of mine I linked to your post on The Lead-Adventure Forum. Here: http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=64410.0 I hope you don't mind; but if you do, let me know and I will delete the post. Happy Gaming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts