The proximity of a desirable thing tempts one to overindulgence....

The new book has been available for a few months now and has been well received.  People really seem to like the new look and I am very happy with the result.

Here are some more screen shots 





Remember you can grab a digital copy or physical copy on the website at www.trilaterum.com.

I'm very excited to announce that the Starter box is almost upon us.  I have finalized the contents and am happy to announce that they will include the following:

- Updated Rulebook
- Agaricale Forces
   Spore Soldier Infantry bases x 3
   Spore Worm Infantry Base x 2
   Spore Wing Infantry Base x 1
-Dominon Forces
   Power Armor Infantry Bases x 3
   Exo-Knight Infantry Bases x 2
-Dice
- Bases
- Stamina Markers

All for a Bargain Price of $30!!!!

Here are some renders of some of the minis.  I will have painted pics up soon.

Agaricale Spore Soldier Infantry

Dominion Power Armor Infantry

I will be at Havoc Con in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts April 7th-9th and will have a vendor table setup with the Trilaterum for sale!  I also plan on having lots of terrain and other battlefield bits and blips. 

I will also be at Huzzah in South Portland Maine May 17th -19th.

Thanks for tuning in! 

Fin









Comments

Popular Posts