Give as few orders as possible.....Once you've given orders on a subject, you must always give orders on that subject...

In a change of gears I have been getting my Walking Dead set ready to run some demos for Mantic Games.  The minis look really nice and I was able to grab some die cast cars that with a little work look great.

The gang's all here


THis was a camper that I got.  I decided to completely repaint this one.  I took it apart and put windows in. They primed and repainted.


Here are two of the cars I got at the grocery store.  All of them were under $6 each and in the 1/32-1/35 scale which ended up being perfect. I ended up just flat coating them to fog up the windows and dull the paint make them look like they have been sitting around for a while.


Starting on the survivors


Brains.....


More brains.....


This guy already going after the survivors...


Blocked out and ready for washes and finishing.
  

Cars and minis on the map


Hold that line!


Carl and Rick at the camper


They're coming to get you Barbara......


I will be running demos at the end of the month.  Check back for locations.

Fin.

Comments

  1. Looks great. I think I'm going to have to get a copy of this game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts