What do you despise? By this are you truly known.....

The long road is coming to an end.  I got the final big piece of art in on Sunday.  My friend Bob Stearns did all three pieces and they look great. Check out his website for some more great work of his.

  The First is a companion piece to a story Stacy wrote about the Barad.  


The second is the cover for the book.


The third was a piece he did that fit perfectly into the story line so he let me use it


We have completed initial edits and final layout has begun.  I am hoping to have the book finished and published before the end of August.

I have a demo scheduled at Great Stories in Uxbridge, MA on August 6th

I will also be running a game at the Hobby Bunker's Game Day in Malden, MA on August 27th.

Then we are off to Fallin. Not sure what day I will be running things  still waiting on them to finalize the PEL.

I will be working on getting a website up in the next few weeks and get things moving towards a more official site off of here.

Thank you all for your support I could not have done it with out you.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts