We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly.

So with renewed vigor I have jumped feet first back into Warhammer Fantasy.  Since I already have upwards of 3-4k of painted Chaos dwarves I have decided to add on an allied contingent of Orcs and Goblins, focusing on Goblin hordes, Black Orcs, Spider, Wolf and Boar riders.  I have quite a bit of the Mantic Orcs and Goblins due to the Kings of War Kickstarter, with a ton of models coming at the end of the month in the form of the stretch goals which will add in a lot of other cool models to the mix.  So here are some test models. 


 Goblins are going with a blue skin tone and the Orcs will be a very dark brown flesh.  They need a lot more work as these are unfinished test models but you get the general concept.


This will be my Black Orc regiment.  Note the mix of 2-handed, sword and board, and two one handed weapons. 


More Black Orcs


This guy is AWESOME.  He is gonna be my siege giant.  He is a beastman model but painted up right he will be right out of the forges of Zharr Naggrund.   The minotaur head will lend itself well to the Bull Theme that Chaos Dwarves have.


Back of the Giant


This guy is just SICK as my Goblin Big Boss on Gigantic Spider.  the model was SUCH a pain to put together but I think it just looks so menacing.  Beside him are some of the Spider Rider units that will accompany him.  

Next update I will showcase my Chaos Dwarves.  This army was a labor and I can't wait to get it in pics for you all to see.  

Fin

Comments

Popular Posts